At Parador del Silo we take the anti-covid measures very seriously, since compliance with them benefits everyone.The Covid-19 protocol for Parador el Silo is synonymous with responsibility, quality and involvement in meeting these standards.
By making a reservation with us, you are accepting the safety and hygiene measures taken in our accommodation, which are based on the recommendations proposed by the ICTE (Institute for Spanish Tourist Quality), as well as the health declaration attached .
Summary of recommendations proposed by ICTE
Guest reception and welcome service
- We will maintain the safety distance of at least 2 meters.
- In the accommodation you will find a disinfectant solution for your use.
- We will have masks for you in case you request them.
- We will avoid physical brochures or guides to reduce risk. Instead, we will provide you all the information you need in digital format or via telephone.
- We will avoid sharing office supplies, such as pens. In any case, if they are shared, we disinfect them after use.
- To reduce the risk, payment by transfer is preferable.
- Both at the entrance and at the exit of the stay in our rural accommodation, the keys will be deposited in a container with disinfectant.
Cleaning and disinfection
- We thoroughly clean the accommodation at the end of your stay.
- We disinfect the accommodation with the products authorized by the ICTE and the Ministry of Health and we use them in accordance with the safety data sheets of each one.
- We leave a record of the cleaning record for customer information.
- The bathroom wastebasket has a lid, a bag and a mechanical drive.
- We reduce the number of bins to collect waste such as tissues, masks, etc., in a single collection point, with a lid and minimizing handling.
- We minimize decoration as much as possible to reduce risks.
- We collect all the textiles in a bag after each use and close them until they are treated in the laundry.
- We prepare the rooms with clean sheets and towels once the room has been disinfected to avoid cross-contamination.
- We discard the gloves after each room cleaning, we wash our hands and continue with new gloves in each room.
Protocol in case of suspected infection
In case of full rental, quarantine will be established throughout the accommodation.
For more information contact us or visit the website of the Institute for Tourism Quality or enter the website of the Granada City Council on restrictions on Covid-19 here
I understand that if I or any of the travelers on the reservation is affected by any of the points described below, I must not check-in at the Parador del Silo accommodation when:
- I have been diagnosed with COVID-19 at some point during the 10 days before the start of the stay.
- I have had some of the symptoms related to COVID-19 at some point during the 10 days before the start of the stay (fever, cough, loss of taste and/or smell, breathing difficulties, among others).
- I have been in direct contact (within 2 meters and for more than 15 minutes approx.) with a person who has suffered from COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to the start of the stay.
- I have been required by local or national authorities to quarantine for reasons related to COVID-19, for a period that includes the duration of the stay.
Any traveler who, finding himself in any of these circumstances and disregarding the previous notice, will not be admitted to the accommodation and will not have the right to obtain reimbursement for his stay or compensation.